I was like *huggie* here and *huggle* there the whole day. no chioce. in order to survive the environment there, i had to make some sacrifices. I'm so skinny already, ppl still want to squish me flat. evil ppl. humph.
afternoon in sch, did recycling paper project. ppl were late, forgot to bring dis and dat. at the end, no one cleaned up. then some kind-hearted souls decided to help. we cleaned up, but the toilet was a mess. we can't do anything about it. others shd at least try to help.
nighttime. my brother IM me on msn:
Je veux ma chaise. I want my chair. It iook him less than eight seconds to translate that on google. I replied:
U go take one urself. after all, i sat on the chair first.
but i saw the threat in his eyes. i decided to think twice.
Fine. I'll go get a chair. horrible person. humph.
He grabbed my chair. I juz had to suffer silently. BROTHERS.
dun try to provoke me. I'm currently not in a veri good mood, especially wif evil ppl surrounding me. which practically everyone is. except me. -eyes flashing dangerously-

I'm ill. veri ill. see how ill u r.
| Doctor Unheimlich has diagnosed me with Joyosis | |
| Cause: | allergy to sausages |
| Symptoms: | vague toe numbness, colour blindness, automatic writing, inability to turn neck |
| Cure: | take five aspirin with meals |
yeah right. allergy to sausages. haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment