it's super sad and touching, loads of memorable quotes, and the extent of vincent's passion for astro and space is indisputable. he's really made loads of sacrifices and he displayed amazing amounts of determination and stuff. he's a bit good looking at times yet looks childish due to his weird teeth. uma thurman looks interestingly prim and proper, and totally not like kill bill.
i think i prefer uma in kill bill. much more appealing and all. ^^"
and jerome! he's totally shuai4! i liked him the very moment he appeared, just that he's so stupid to believe that getting second is the worst thing to happen in the world. who goes and commits suicide just bcos you were SECOND best? i personally would be so happy that i would jump over the moon. he's way too selfish thinking all about himself lor...
"If at first you don't succeed... try, try again" maybe it wasn't so good he wanted so succeed that way -SOBS- it's super saddddd lahhhh
this is really funny:
Det. Hugo: Hello everyone, nice to see you. I am your detective for the evening. Please don't leave the premises.haha.
[people start scattering]
Det. Hugo: I said please don't leave the premises. Am I speaking in some kind of strange foreign language?
most memorable last words ever:
Vincent: [voiceover] For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home
it's really kindof sad that discrimination ends up all down to a science, to eugenics. will biotech really lead us there? if it ever does, i will kindly remind the ppl that ppl born out of chance can be smart too, like einstein and richard feynman and loads of wonderful artists and musicians. there are loads of geniuses born out of luck and destiny.
although it's really quite logical that you want to get the best ppl, get those who were genetically engineered in-vitro. sigh but it's so not fair to those who were normal! then again it's sad for the g.e ppl who expect that they should be chosen instead. T.T arrgh just don't do eugenics alrd lahh!
science and ethics are just so controversial.
kill bill is cool. though it's really gory and everything and i wonder if cutting off limbs and heads really results in spurting of fountains of blood like that. i believe it should be like M-18 if it's ever in singapore lor. haha...but the storyline is cool. the first of its kind i've ever seen, and it's really good.
No comments:
Post a Comment