Hello!
It's been a looong while since I last posted here...but today I just did a Briggs-Myers personality test online (no thanks to my roommates). And guess what? my results are the same as before I came to university in J1 or J2!
I got INFJ, for more details click here (opens in new window).
When I first took the test in Sec 3, I got the same result of INFJ, but my Introvertedness was a lot higher, like 50+% preference over Extrovertedness. Interestingly in JC when I took the test again, I got INFJ but with a lower Introvertedness preference of around 22%. Now that I'm taking it again, I got a 22% preference of Introvertedness over Extrovertedness, so seems like I didn't exactly change that much on that aspect :)
I guess my personality is kind of fixed around INFJ for now, maybe after I start work things will change. Either way, I'm glad that I still got INFJ, so I don't need to bother remembering what my 2nd personality result is!
Some famous ppl who are also INFJ:
Mother Teresa (righttt....), Nicole Kidman!, Shirley Temple, etc
Suitable Career paths:
Literature & Writing, Humanities, Graphics Design, Archaeology, Anthropology, Social Services, Psychology, Counseling, Religious Education...
lol I'm supposed to be great at being an activist and matyr and all that, which totally doesn't fit me. Hmm...I guess it's too late to change career directions, but the only one I ever considered up there was Psychology.
If you guys are interested in doing the test to see what's your personality like, try it out here!
No comments:
Post a Comment