Sunday, May 01, 2016

a guitar cover by all of me for all of you

finally, it's finally done. A guitar cover of All of Me, by yours truly :)

Please pardon the poor sound quality and bad playing/singing, I've been traveling so much that I haven't had much time to practice it nor make it more polished. Everytime I come back I have to re-learn and re-build my calluses, which is why a lot of the playing is quite horrible. I finally got it to a manageable sounding level, so here you go! Enjoy :)

On a side note, I'm also seriously considering buying a second guitar to leave at the hotel I travel to. It would be a lot easier to practice and build up my calluses, but also I get to sing and strum the guitar as loud as I want to without fear of embarrassment/disturbing my housemates hahaha.

Probably will do that in two weeks :)


No comments: