we finally performed those wedding songs!! i feel like it's been a year in the making, and finally d-day came and passed by.
I'm so happy that I'm able to be there for my best friend of 13 years (gosh I've known you for half my life!) and also to be able to do my favorite thing ever - sing! I also really really like my singing partner jy, she's so nice and amazing at singing! not to mention she's really cute too, I can't believe she hasn't found a great guy who loves her and cherishes her yet! I guess doctors are really too busy to date....single guys out there in singapore, if you're interested let me know ;)
here are the videos, they're kind of shaky but really funny. also jy's microphone volume was too soft so I realised my harmonizations sounded a little too loud T.T I was also sick with a blocked nose so I couldn't really hear myself, so pardon any off-pitch singing haha.
oh and it is funny that jy and I take turns singing the wrong lyrics, but at least at any point in time one of us is always correct! :D
First song - Fan Wei Qi's Zui Zhong Yao De Jue Ding (The Most Important Decision)
Pro Tip: We entered from the back and walked down the aisle as we sang the song :)
Second song - Elton John's Can You Feel The Love Tonight
I realised that Elton John's original key is a little low, it would probably have sounded better if we sang it at a higher pitch - but oh well next time i guess xD
No comments:
Post a Comment