Friday, September 06, 2019

Next Up...I'll Fall for You

This is a guitar song cover that I've been wanting to do for years...it was one of the few English songs I've always loved and felt a strong emotional connection with. I didn't even realise it came out in 2008, I thought it was earlier! I can't quite remember how I first heard this song, but probably a friend recommended it, and I ended up falling in love with it.

Something about the way Secondhand Serenade sings with the guitar and piano chords strum my heartstrings as well. Again, I played the acoustic guitar and sang both melody and harmony here. I switched up the title page so there's variety across my videos...I really need some suggestions people!


I’m noticing a pattern in the songs I’m covering - they’re both about falling in love! The next song I’m thinking of (it’s a chinese song) will also have falling and love in it, so stay tuned!

No comments: