Sunday, April 26, 2009

Astrigue Challenge 2009...

is over! It's been fun and enjoyable, and while we're all tired and busy from organizing and planning the event, our efforts finally paid off! It was imperfect, but it's been a great learning experience for all of us. For one, I now know my juniors better ^^ And thanks to all our seniors who came down to support us! Especially kb who stayed till the end for the dinner and even half-treated us to dinner! thanks to our great chair who somehow got psychoed into half-treating us too haha xD

I hope everyone had a great time and learnt something new, and thank you all! ^^

Congratulations to all prize winners! This is but just a competition, and there are more upcoming ones ahead! Therefore, I hope you have learnt something new that can help you in your future competitions. Remember, everyone is a winner in their own way.

I wish you guys best of luck in your future endeavours!

I recently chanced upon this photo essay called "Days with my Father". It's so touching it made me cry, so I hope you'll take a look at it. Click on the picture below (:



p.s. To read the photo essay, place your cursor at the bottom of the main picture and click. The next picture and entry will come up.

No comments: