Friday, April 03, 2009

End of T2W2

it's yet another end of the school week! Happy end of the week everyone!

As you probably can tell, I'm like in a high mood. My friend describes my mood as a sinusoidal wave, with interesting dips and peaks at odd moments. Seems like im at the peak at the moment. Here's why:

Tomorrow's Astrigue Convention! All the best to everyone and I'm sure it will be a success! A pity I won't be able to make it, but be rest assured, I'll be there for the Challenge 1 & 2 ^^

Instead, I'm dedicating my time and efforts to RJCC day-camp since I'm the one who organised it; obviously I've got to be there. Anyhow, I'm really excited now and looking forward to having a great time tomorrow! I hope all the J1s will enjoy themselves as well, and get to know each other much much better!

Note to self: Remember to bring rice to test the club rice cooker tomorrow.

What's more, the test paper results I got back so far are not bad. Chemistry wasn't too difficult so not bad. Math was super easy so not bad (but i still made stupid mistakes like leave out the modulus and get 2 marks deducted or something) And I've got a L3 mark for one Econs case study question xD How did i know? Because my teacher used my question as one of the better answers from the class for that question! I think that's the first time i've ever gotten a L3 mark for econs. wow monumental moment!

And I seriously can't believe what I got for H3 Physics. It's exactly the same feeling as I had for the NTU Astrochallenge diagnostic test last year in astro! Still, what makes it depressing is that I'm seriously going to do worse for my H2 physics CT than my H3 physics. Looks like my prediction a few days earlier is going to materialise T.T

Anyhow, it can only go downhill from here. The papers left are the ones I know I'm not going to score well for unless some miracle occurs: GP, Econs and Physics. i think i really did badly for these three depressing subjects. ESPECIALLY PHYSICS, which was the most depressing paper I've ever taken in my life! I can't believe i did so badly for it!

how can ppl like yizhen implicitly suan us by moaning, "Oh noooooo, I can't get full marks already! I left out the 'lying at right angles to the magnetic field' for the definition of magnetic flux! Oh nooooooo..." while grabbing his head and pulling out his hair and whatnot. sigh. if no one got full marks for chem ct (which was much easier), how could it be possible for anyone to get full marks for physics ct!!!???

Note to self: Don't ever turn complacent, NEVER again. It's a terrible mistake and it's not something you should do, especially in THE A Level year. i may have done well, but so did everyone else. it's not the best I could have done and it's seriously stupid to make careless mistakes like that! I HAVE to work harder from now on!

i think i just depressed myself. sigh. mood swings back to minimum...

I realised that mrs tan is quite funny when she lectures, so i should pay more attention listening even though she goes through quite slowly haha. Let me end off with one two quotes from her (inspiration from blaws' way of blogging):
"...detectors, such as a thermopile or a bolometer...

What's a bolometer? You don't need to know." haha xD

"We can't use a mercury thermometer as er, things will melt, you know?"

- Mrs Tan on measuring radiation and temperature of blackbodies respectively.
let's all imagine the "things melting". have a great weekend ahead! ^^

No comments: