The only photo I got of the full moon the night of Mid-Autumn Festival...this was as I was getting home at midnight on Wednesday night. This week has been a whirlwind of crazy - super long hours at work (averaging 16h each day - I worked till 3am on Thursday night!!).
And before I knew it, it's October already! I'll be flying off to South America for my vacation in a month - I didn't even realise it's so soon >.> Also, I've been thinking about trying for a dance performance workshop - it will be for 10 weeks, and we will learn and practice a full song choreography, and perform at the Palace of Fine Arts in December! I've been wanting to do this for a year, but always haven't had time or have been traveling on the weekends.
The dance performance that I really want to do is kpop with Jin Kim, but I can't because it's on Monday nights and I'm traveling during the week for work :( This time I'll try to make it work by taking the hip hop workshop instead on Sunday evenings - I'll be missing 3 sessions (because of South America) but I'll try to make up for it by practising lots!
No comments:
Post a Comment