Sunday, October 08, 2017

My long-awaited guitar cover

I've been wanting to record this song for such a long time, I can't believe it's finally done! I've been too busy to really set aside time to learn the song, learn the guitar chords, and finally record it.

This song brings so much feels to me - for those of you who understand chinese, the lyrics are so meaningful and tragic. It feels so real, so nostalgic, and so poignant. It's about a couple parting ways (and hence the title "Your Luggage"), yet they still love each other. It's the case where the relationship doesn't work out despite both parties' greatest efforts...



If you haven't heard the original song before, please be sure to listen to it here! I know they sound wayyy better than mine awful singing, so be sure to listen to my song first so it won't seem as bad xD

No comments: