Before I forget, let me document this. Some cool things I observed today:
- Baby pushed the playpen from the inside using his arms, legs and body weight. He was pushing hard, mashing his face up against the mesh on the sides of the playpen (sooo cute), just so he can get closer to mummy / the console and try to get out. As a result of about 10min of pushing, the playpen moved a whole foot!! It’s no easy feat even for adults to push the equivalent of their own weight plus the playpen and toys from the inside (without jumping)!
- He drank from a straw cup for the first time, and after about 2-3 tries he’s sucked up milk and swallowed on his own without help from me at all! He’s learned to drink from a straw just like that 🤯. For all that I’ve heard about how it could take a few days and how hard it can be…my baby made my life so easy.
- He reached up to grab the little white basket of washcloths and socks on top of couch, so he could chew on them. He ended up standing on the couch trying to reach them, with some support from the back of the couch! Amazing!
- He tried Greek yogurt for the first time, didn’t like it as much and made a funny face since it wasn’t sweet. But he ate it all and tried to eat the bowl. He had fun grabbing yogurt in his fingers and playing with it. What a fun mess it was! I ended up licking my own fingers with yogurt too, it’s so much fun eating messily with a child 😂.
- He also tried blueberries for the first time, cooked and mashed into a juice / puree. He loved it, must be how sweet it was and a nice texture too! I mixed some in with the yogurt so he could enjoy it more.
- I trimmed off a little of his baby hair around his ears for the first time and saved a lock of his hair. Any ideas on what to do with this hair lock?
No comments:
Post a Comment